Monday, January 17, 2011

i never thought i'd say this


But I'm really happy to be back in Oklahoma! I've made a list of reasons why:

  1. Every time I go outside does not feel like I'm entering a hellish tundra.
  2. I get to hang out with my kitten again, even though he is kind of a douche.
  3. I get my private life back (no offense Mom & Dad, but I really prefer NOT living with you).
  4. It's time to start workin', learnin', and writin' again. Vacations are nice, but I need to be productive. And, last but not least...
  5. I GET TO SEE MY BOYFRIEND AGAIN AND HE GIVES ME ALL THE KISSES!

Yes, it's good to be back.

Now that I'm here, though, I need to get my life in order. This semester has to be great for me. I want to do well in school, get organized, write a lot for the paper and in this blog, and save money. I hope it's not too much to handle, but I'm going to work on improving my life. That sounds soooo Dr. Phil, but srsly guize.

No comments:

Post a Comment