Thursday, December 9, 2010

period piece


Things I like about my Diva Cup:
  • no garbage (saving the environment one ounce of menstrual blood at a time!)
  • don't have to spend money on tampons
Things I don't like about my Diva Cup:
  • digging in my vagina for five minutes trying to pull it out
  • that sick squelching sound it makes when I put it in
  • the fact that a mishap makes my bathroom look like Carrie just walked through it
  • all that damn hand-washing
Am I going to keep using it? Yes. I just hope I get accustomed to it. I used to hate using tampons too, so I'm optimistic. At least I'm getting to know myself very, VERY intimately.

I'm really glad this is my second post on this blog. Readers, you'll be getting to know me very intimately too, it seems! :)

In other news... I have a 6-8 page research paper due tomorrow. Have I started it? Nahh.

Love,
Annika

No comments:

Post a Comment